Saturday, January 15, 2011

Taking a break...

I'll be taking a short break from testing samples... I don't know whether it's the magic flora cream or the black sugar mask that irritates my skin...or perhaps both? My cheeks became itchy and dry. It's the worst that I've ever encountered... so I went to do a facial... The lady said that my cheeks are sensitive and told me to stop trying samples as some of them may be too harsh for my cheeks.

After the the facial, she gave me a small container of healing gel (I forgot the name) and a sample of Rojukiss Spot Light BB cream (has healing properties at least that what the facial lady said...). By now my cheeks are healing properly... it's been 3 days since I went for facial.

So far the Rojukiss Spot Light BB cream didn't cause any breakouts but my t-zone especially the nose becomes shiny around noon. I need the BB cream to cover up the redness and it does that pretty well. The cream is a little too thick but a little of it goes a long way... don't put on too much of it else the look will be slightly pinkish. Does not irritate my cheeks so I reckon it is suited for sensitive skin.

I believe both the healing gel and the bb cream does help to heal my cheeks... So... that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment