Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holika Holka's Plumping Heart Lifting Cream

Got this cream from iheartkoreanbeauty for S$28.90.



The scent is light and refreshing. Although it's a cream, it feels like a gel or something similar to pudding texture. It isn't greasy at all. Suits oily skin type too! dunno about dry skin type. It has a nice bottle and a spatula to go with it. Didn't see the spatula at first so I just dipped my finger into the jar... :( Anyway the cream is amazing! It just forms back on it's own so there isn't a dent made by my finger... hehe...

I don't have any wrinkles yet so I don't know how effective is the collagen cream but i figured that prevention is better than cure so it is best to invest in something like this cream. The body start to age rapidly at 20s, so it's best to invest in skincare products like sun block/cream too.

No comments:

Post a Comment