Sunday, January 9, 2011

Reviews

Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash off
Apply after cleansing on wet face. I believe it's for exfoliating the skin since there are those micro beads in it. my skin became smooth...obviously... my cheeks are a bit tender... other than that i have nothing to say... oh yeah! don't rub to hard. The scent is alright. I think this isn't suited for very sensitive skin or pple with dry skin.

Innisfree magic floral cream with camelia & green complex
I think my skin is weird... I tried this and it starts to itch on some areas (slightly similar to the effect of innisfree's green tea seed serum). Maybe i should steer clear of products with green complex or green tea extracts in them... But this cream does help to improve my skin texture. It became really soft and smooth to touch. Gonna try it again once I gain enough courage...

No comments:

Post a Comment