Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reviews on the samples given

The Tony Moly's Ice Queen Multiplay cream SPF 30 PA++ has a very sweet smell. Some others may love it but i just don't like the smell. However, it's very easy to apply onto the skin and it is not greasy or sticky. It doesn't cause any breakouts on my skin which is weird... cause I've tried sunblocks and they always produce acnes or pimples...

Holika Holika's UV magic shield perfect sun spf 50+ PA+++ is very good for me!!! I like everything about this. Gonna get it! I was given this sample by Zhen and the seemingly small packet can actually contain a lot... It doesn't cause any breakouts. The smell is ok. It is slightly sticky

Innisfree White tone up essence... Love the scent. The 1st two application of this essence cause a few bumps (not pimples or acne) to pop up on my forehead so I stopped using it... But recently, I gave it a try again and I don't see any appearance of bumps anymore. Maybe it's because i applied lesser? Perhaps this is more for those with mild oily skin to mild dry skin?

Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore clay mask
This I like!!! I had a pimple coming out and after reading a review done by Zhen, I thought why not try it out with the sample given... After washing off the mask, i noticed that the pimple is not as red as before. By the next morning, it's all gone. Aside from that, my pores seems smaller. However, my forehead was slightly itchy but that's for a short while only and the mask is difficult to wash off.

No comments:

Post a Comment