Sunday, January 2, 2011

Review on cleanser samples

Holika Holika's Speedy 1-step Milk-to-foam is meant for daily wash and at the same time remove make-up in just 1 step. Just a little of it can create lots of foam. That 1 sample packet is enough to last me for about 6 washes or so... It isn't harsh on my skin at all. I thought my cheeks will feel dry or tight after washing... But it didn't!!! I've not tried washing off make-up with it... Don't really dabble much on make-up (only on bb creams)... But I noticed that if I use more it to wash, it can cause my mouth area to feel a little tight. Not sure whether I'm getting it... I'm a little tempted! wha! hahaha!!!

Skin Food's Aloe Vera Cream Cleanser is meant to just wash the face... won't remove any make-up. It is creamy (obviously). No foaming. After washing, can feel that the face is slightly filmy. I don't think many people like the filmy feeling as some will feel that the face isn't properly cleansed. But at least there's no tightening feeling for me. It doesn't irritate my skin. No breakouts. But my nose is a little shiny after a few hours. I believe this will suit people with dry skin types best since it's not drying on the skin.
(Description: A fresh clean cleanser with Aloe Extracts to soothe and hydrate the skin. Keeps the skin soft, calm, and deeply cleansed.)

Gonna try Holika Holika egg cleanser soon!! Stay tune for more reviews! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment