Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stuff from iheartkoreanbeauty

I've recently got more stuff from iheartkoreanbeauty (http://iheartkoreanbeauty.blogspot.com/)

Zhen gives plenty of samples away... She's very generous with the samples...




These are what I've bought:



Holika Holika - Face2change Roller BB balm spf 30.


Sort of my 1st time dabbling with cosmetics...

The cream starter:


I did not get the BB pact... Trying out this line 1st to see how my skin will react to it. Anyway...I'm supposed to put on the cream starter then the balm then the pact. But I was told that u use all 3 if there's some occasion... Most of the time people just use the BB balm/cream.

Plumping Heart Lifting Cream:



Before I forget...these are the samples (or what's left of it) from my 1st time buying from Zhen.... I've used some of them...didn't take a pic that time...






1 comment:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
    workout supplements

    ReplyDelete