Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Review on Garnier products

This product is one of my 1st foray on skincare products is because of....
image


Pure A daily treatment moisturizer from Garnier. My skin used to break out a lot...especially in the T-zone area and all the washing is no use (washing may make the condition worse so don't keep washing your face if it's oily)... Tried this because it was given in a goodie bag from my hall... no harm trying and I read somewhere that using moisturizer is a must for the basic skincare. This product improves my skin condition. But... one day...Garnier decided to stop this line or something...I don't know... I don't see it in Watsons anymore!!! This line is replaced with Garnier Pure Active.


Tried the moisturizer but it doesn't suit me. It's stronger than the previous line. Makes my skin feel tight. Forgot how it felt like since it has been a long time. I passed the whole thing to my brother to try... But one thing good from this line is their Pure Active Spot-on Roll-on. It's effective for pimples and spots. Just as the line's intention...It's strong... so strong that I've to wipe it off not long after application. It still works on reducing the spots. Perhaps this is for those with really oily skin? 

Garnier Pure Active Spot-On Roll-On

I've also tried their Aqua Defense Non Stop Moisturizing Gel cream

It's good... Doesn't break me out and it's cheaper than most. The thing is it works for me under Singapore's weather condition... Suited for Oily/Combination skin bah... I only used this at night... More review on this product at http://www.beautyholicsanonymous.com/2010/02/review-garnier-aqua-defense-non-stop-moisturizing-gel-cream/



No comments:

Post a Comment