Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reviews on Tony Moly's Dual effect sleeping pact & Holika Holika's Bulgarian rose

Dual effect sleeping pack intense repair:



The smell is okay. Texture is slightly thick but it doesn't make my skin feel oily at all... Didn't even make my skin breakout. Somehow... my pores seems smaller that morning...dunno whether i'm seeing things as it's main functions are to prevent wrinkles & help with whitening... Used it once (cause it's a sample given by Zhen from http://iheartkoreanbeauty.blogspot.com/) and I'm still in my 20s so no wrinkles yet so dunno about the anti-wrinkle part.



Bulgarian rose 12 hr moisturizing cream:




Liked the scent of this cream... doesn't make my skin feel itchy or anything. But my nose is shiny after 2 hrs...should be a bit oily for my t-zone... In the morning while washing my face, I noticed that my skin is soft and smooth to touch. I believe this is meant for those with normal to dry skin type.


All the sample that I've used are given by Zhen after I've purchased some of the stuff from her blogshop. She's very generous with the samples and her response to any any e-mail is fast... You can see some other reviews from http://eatshopbemerry.livejournal.com/  She bought plenty of korean skincare items... also from iheartkoreanbeauty so that's how I got to know that blog... Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment