Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My 1st entry!!! & my pics before and after I've lost weight.

This space will be for health and beauty information or something along that line... Hees!!! So...for my 1st entry...i'm gonna put in my pics before and after i joined a slimming contest...

Here they are... Very big size hor... I didn't even know that I'm that big till I saw the pics...













Then... this is the AFTER photos.... Slim down le... hehe... This picture is from the 3rd measurement which is about 6 weeks from the group of photos above... Too lazy too put in the pictures from the 2nd measurement...











Anyway... the 3rd measurement was for the finalists of the slimming contest... we just have to use their slimming gel and change our diet... Being among the top ten finalist, I'm entitled to a $3,000 voucher to be used on the company products ($250 for each kg lost). Love their products as they are all very effective and a time-saver for the busy people in Singapore. 

We were all encouraged to eat in our normal way because we cannot compromise our health with beauty. Just that we have to choose what type of food to put into our mouth. Fried and oily food are not encouraged but they can be taken in small amounts. Somehow I've managed to slim down even eating pizzas for supper, noodles and sandwiches...

Will post up pictures of the slimming gel soon... once i lay my hands on a camera... hehe... Do check it out under the slimming section...





No comments:

Post a Comment