Saturday, June 18, 2011

Things from koreanthings...

Got some stuff from koreanthings that are not found in iheartkoreanbeauty...

I introduce...

From Lady & Skin.... Snow white UV Protect Sun Balm, PA+++




I'm sure most people will know skinfood... This is their Omija whitening spot cream...




From Mamonde... Brightening Fitting Base SPF 22 PA+.



Anyone knows how to read korean?? Do tell me what it means if you know...

   
I find that I am obsess with SPF products... hence the sun balm and fitting base... Will put up a review on them after I have tried them out...

1 comment:

  1. hi. i`m korean
    did you using the korean cosmetics?
    especially lady & skin.....
    actually ,No have any imformation :Lady &skin
    if you know that anythings.....
    some truble after use,price,texture,shop...anything
    U know it ,reply to me

    ReplyDelete